Rules of procedure
Our house is not a place freely open to the public. We prefer you to take advantage of all the
places of life made available to you in the conviviality, in the respect, the comfort and the intimacy
of each one.
Arrival and departure:
- In order to be able to welcome you in the best possible conditions, it is essential that you inform
us of the approximate time of your arrival and departure. We are waiting for you from 3:00 p.m.
- Late or early arrivals are subject to prior agreement.
- Departures are no later than 12:00 p.m.
- Breakfasts are served, between 8 am and 10.30 am, inside the Riad or on the terrace if the
weather allows it
The rooms are not intended for:
- Do the laundry there, a paying laundry service is available on request
- Have meals there, you can dine (Moroccan cuisine) on the terrace or in the guest lounge by reservation at least in the morning
The following equipment and products are the exclusive property of the Riad and are for your use during the stay only :
- 1 kettle, 1 Nespresso with 2 capsules offered on arrival, the following are replaced and charged
- Crockery: all the courtesy crockery in place for your comfort is the property of the Riad
- 1 hair dryer
- 1 safe: your valuables (jewelry, multimedia devices, credit card, check, cash, etc.) must not be
left in the rooms. We decline any responsibility in case of lost
- Bathroom linen: 2 bathrobes, 2 bath towels, 2 towels, 2 hand towels, bath mat
- Bedroom linen
- Various accessories and bedroom and bathroom comfort
- Decorative objects, furnishings, rugs, engravings, paintings, lighting, etc.
-Wi-Fi access is free, illegal downloading is prohibited
-Pets are not allowed in our Riad.
General conditions rules :
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Riad with the exception of the terrace
- Our infrastructure is not suitable for young children. Children living within the property are under the entire responsibility of their parents.
- We ask our guests to present themselves in decent dress at all times
- Customers undertake to return the rooms in perfect condition at the end of the stay and to declare, and assume financially, any damage including heavy soiling on the walls, furniture and linen, etc.
- A deposit of 100 euros will be requested at the beginning of your stay and will be returned to you upon your departure
- The access to the kitchen is not allowed to the guests
- Thefts and accidents: we decline all responsibility in case of theft or bodily injury occurring on our property
- It is strictly forbidden to bring alcohol into the Riad & in the same spirit, we ask you not to be drunk within the Riad
We reserve the right to shorten your stay without refund if the rules of procedure of the Riad are not respected.
Our commitment to the planet :
Marrakech particularly suffers from a large water deficit, at the "Riad Ksar Al Amal" we are sensitive to the safeguard of our planet and wish to contribute with you to the protection of the environment by minimizing the footprint of the operation of our structure.
Simple, non-binding measures can do a lot. This is why we are counting on your cooperation to:
- Avoid leaving lights and air conditioners on unnecessarily
- Avoid leaving the windows open with the air conditioning on
- Do not let the water run and moderate the flow during showers
- Place dirty laundry on the floor in the bathroom so that it can be changed if necessary
Culture and spirituality of Morocco :
Religion plays an important role in Moroccan culture, the majority of the population in Marrakech is Muslim.
Islam is the main religion:
- In the Medina, the days are punctuated by calls to prayer from 5am. It is practically impossible
to avoid the sound of the Muezzin
- During the holy month of Ramadan, life slows down and the city comes back to life at night.
During this period, we set up an appropriate organization with the team’s members.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and your cooperation and wish you a
pleasant stay in our Riad.